Unfortunately, our digital storefront is down for a bit of maintenance. In the meantime, feel free to shop us in-store. Please check back again soon.
At Get Fit, we want to help you get fit in the proper shoes, apparel, and accessories, so that you can meet your goals. Our fit process includes the following steps:
1. Personal Profile: Whether you're looking for shoes for running, work, or dealing with an injury, we want to help you achieve your goals! First, our expert staff member who cares about your success will ask you questions about your goals, interests, and your present activity level.
2. Foot Scanning and Measurement: We will use our state of the art scanning devices to analyze your foot shape, length, and pressure points. This will help us determine the shoe and insert that may benefit you the most.
3. Gait Analysis: We will then watch you walk and/or run barefoot in our store in order to analyze the level of support or cushioning that will work the best for your feet specifically.
4. Results: Based on our findings, we select the shoes that we feel will work best for your foot type and your goals. You can wear these while you shop around or take them for a test run outside while you decide what feels the best!
5. Customer Satisfaction: We understand that you won't know how your shoes will work until you're out in the real world! We offer a 60 day return policy, EVEN if you've worn them outside. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will fit you in another shoe. Your happiness is our goal! **Our return policy does not apply to sale shoes**